Hurry over to Walgreens this week to get an amazing deal on Pampers Easy Ups and Cruisers! Pay only $2 per pack after digital coupons and an ibotta rebate! See directions below on how to link a $5 off $15 Walgreens storewide coupon to your Walgreens card.
$5 off $15 Storewide link to card coupon for Walgreens:
There’s a $5 off $15 storewide link to card coupon available at coupons.com for Walgreens. To link this to your Walgreens card, sign into your account at coupons.com and select ‘loyalty coupons’ from the main menu. Then select Walgreens and input the phone number on your account OR your Walgreens Balance Rewards number (entering the Balance Rewards number will only work on a computer and not a smartphone) to link your account. Then scroll through all the e-coupons to locate the $5 off $15 storewide coupon (pictured below) then add it. Then go to your Walgreens app and from there you’ll see the coupon has successfully been added. From there you will also want to clips two digital manufacturer coupons. One is for $4 off ONE Pampers Easy Ups and the other is for $4 off ONE Pampers Cruisers.
- Buy one jumbo pack of Pampers Easy Ups @ $10 each when you buy 2 or more
- Buy one jumbo pack of Pampers Cruisers Diapers @ $10 each when you buy 2 or more
- Use $4/1 Pack of Pampers Easy Ups (digital clip to card coupon)
- Use $4/1 Pack of Pampers Cruisers (digital clip to card coupon)
- Use $5/$15 storewide coupon (clipped to Walgreens card from coupons.com, see instructions above!)
- Pay $7 out of pocket
- Submit receipt to ibotta for $3 cash back for buying one pack of Pampers Easy Ups
=ONLY $4 or $2 per pack!
Like our Facebook Page here.