Stacking rebate app deals with coupons is a great way to get some amazing deals! The favorite and most used rebate app is ibotta, but other apps like Checkout51, Mobisave, and Savingstar are really growing in popularity! The ability to get cashback from 2 or more apps for purchasing 1 item on a single transaction will often lead to incredible free or moneymaker deals! Get into the habit of checking out the new items being added to ibotta and Checkout51 on Wednesdays. Then be sure to double check that you don’t have coupons for those items to stack. Putting these deals together will save you a lot of money over time!
Here’s a list of 13 of our favorite items you can stack on!
- Enjoy Life Products. Right now you can head over to enjoylifefoods.com to get a $3/1 Enjoy Life Product coupon to print when you sign up for their newsletter. Sign up and the printable will be delivered to you via email. You can stack this coupon with 6 different ibotta rebates right now that are all paying out $1 each! Keep in mind that you will only receive credit if your purchase is made at the store the ibotta rebate specifies. I recently posted a deal you can do with this coupon at Target. But because ibotta doesn’t offer this rebate for Target, the receipt for that deal will not qualify for the $1 credit from ibotta. Check your offers on Mobisave. Offers will vary by user, but mine is offering me $1.50 off any 3 Enjoy Life Products. In this case you’ll want to watch for this symbol in ibotta:When you see this symbol it indicates that the rebate can be redeemed multiple times for one item on one receipt or transaction. If Mobisave requires a purchase of 3 Enjoy Life Products to qualify for the cashback, ideally we are going to want to be able to redeem the item more than once on ibotta. The most my ibotta app is offering on this product is 2 right now. So as an example, you could take 3 $3 off coupons to Walmart and buy 3 of these products. Then you could use the 3 coupons and submit the receipts to both ibotta and Mobisave. You would receive back $2 from ibotta and $1.50 from Mobisave for a total of $12.50 off with coupons! Here’s a link to more Enjoylife Printables for your convenience. Without further ado, let’s move on to #2 of our list.
- Newman’s Own Dressing. There is a coupon available to print out for $1/1 Newman’s Own Any Salad Dressing. Stack this with an ibotta rebate for $1 back on Newman’s Own Salad Dressing (Any variety or size and multiple stores, up to 2 redemptions per receipt) for a total of $2 off. 2 is certainly better than 1 in this case! Take this deal to Target where you can stack a Cartwheel (20% off Newman’s Own Honey Apple Cider Dressing 16oz or 20% off Newman’s Own Organics Dressing 9oz)!
- Absolute Vodka. There’s a $5 rebate available for (1) 750ml or (1) liter bottle of Absolute Vodka (limit 2 per receipt) or a $6 rebate for (1) 1.75L bottle (limit 2 per receipt). You can stack Savingstar by purchasing $35 worth (before ibotta rebates) of Absolute Vodka. You’ll receive the $5 for purchasing that amount over time. This one could really come in handy for the upcoming 4th of July festivities. Cheers! 🙂
- Crunchmaster Crackers. There’s a printable $1.50 off any 2 Crunchmaster Products coupon available. Stack it with a $1.50 rebate for 2 Crunchmaster Crackers 4.5oz or larger on Checkout51 (limit of 1) for a total of $3 off!
- Old Orchard Fruit Concentrate. Head to oldorchard.com and make an account to get access to a $1 off any 1 Old Orchard Fruit Concentrate printable coupon. Print 2, because there’s a rebate on ibotta for $.50 cents back on Old Orchard Fruit Concentrate that can be redeemed twice on one receipt! You will get a total of $3 off and make money off this one! Walmart Deal: Buy 2 Old Orchard Lemonade Concentrates at Walmart for $1.28 each or $2.56 for 2. Pay $.56 cents for 2 after coupons. Then submit to ibotta for $1.00 credit (qty 2 and $.50 cents cashback for each one on ibotta). =FREE + you make $.46 cents!
- Pampers Splashers. Use this $1.50 off 1 Pampers Splashers printable, and stack it with a $2 ibotta rebate (can be redeemed up to 2 times per receipt). If you decide to purchase this at CVS, there’s a Checkout51 offer for $.50 cents back on up to 4 of these. If you’re a Target shopper there’s a $2 off manufacturer coupon in the Cartwheel that’s a little better than the printable. There’s the potential to save $4 per pack!
- Luvs Diapers. Go print out this $2/1 Luvs Diapers coupon and stack it with a $3 Checkout51 rebate to save $5 off your next pack of Luvs Diapers!
- Gillette Razors. Print a coupon for $3 off ONE Gillette System Razor and stack with an ibotta rebate for $1.50 back on any 1 Gillette Razor (available at Walmart only) . The ibotta rebate on this one can be redeemed up to 4 times!! Save a total of $4.50 per razor or potentially $18 off 4!
- Venus Swirl. There’s a printable coupon for $3 off 1 Venus Swirl Razor and it matches the ibotta for $3 off 1 Gillette Venus Razors and Disposables (Walmart only and up to 4 times per receipt). This will give you a total of $6 off per razor or potentially $24 off of 4! See this deal that combines this with an unmarked clearance deal at Walmart for a potential moneymaker of $2 per razor!
- Hefty Large Black Garbage Bags. Print 2 $1.50 off 1 Hefty Large Black Trashbags and stack with the Hefty Garbage Bags ibotta rebate for an additional $1.50 off. See this CVS deal that makes each package of garbage bags only $2.49!
- Tampax Pearl Tampons 18ct. There’s a printable coupon out for $3/2 boxes of Tampax Pearl Tampons. Combine this with $2 back ($1 each, up to 2 per receipt) from ibotta. You can also submit to Savingstar for $1 back. You will save $6 on 2 boxes! See the breakdown of this here. The breakdown is for Target, but if you prefer Walmart it works out to $.97 cents per box! NOTE: The percent off is no longer available in my Cartwheel app for Target deal.
- Twist’d Q Seasoning. There’s a $2 off coupon you can print right off their website. Combine it with a $2 rebate from ibotta (limit of 2 per receipt). See the Twist’d Q deal here. You’ll make 4 cents when you buy 2!
- Milkbone Farmer’s Medley Dog Biscuits 12oz. There’s a $1 off printable coupon available that you can stack with a $2 ibotta rebate right now (limit 2 per receipt). See deal here. =Only .86 cents per 12oz bag!
Did you know there’s a newspaper coupon for Milka Oreo Candy bars that will stack nicely with ibotta? Take advantage of this resource, and get your hands on the newspaper inserts that aren’t in your region!